- At Online Tutoring Job we respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority.
- Any and all the information collected on Online Tutoring Job will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Online Tutoring Job, Inc. collects personal information when you use our Site.
- Information You Give Online Tutoring Job : We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. We use the information to respond to your requests, customizing your experience, improve our service, and to communicate with you. When you enter into a transaction through Online Tutoring Job , you are automatically signed up on our email list. You may at any time request removal or remove yourself automatically by using the contact us page. You may also send a request to email@example.com .
- Email Communications: We may receive confirmation when you open email from Online Tutoring Job if your computer supports such capabilities. Please note that email is not encrypted, and therefore NOT a secure means of transmitting credit card information. Online Tutoring Job will NEVER request sensitive information over e-mail. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from our mailing lists.
- Online Tutoring Job uses your information for the following general purposes: (i) make your tutoring sessions personal; (ii) store all of your past sessions, so you can review them at any time; (iii) complete your purchases; (iv) contact you about your account; (v) send you newsletters by email about our service; (vi) ask you for feedback to help make Online Tutoring Job better; and (vii) Respond to your email requests for information and/or customer service.
- You and/or your parents control your personal information. You can visit your User Account section of the Online Tutoring Job Site to see the personal information we have collected about you. If you are under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Action (CAPPA) says that we must have a parent’s permission before we may collect or use your personal information. If you are under 13 you are prohibited from using the Online Tutoring Job Site.
- Online Tutoring Job will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: we have your consent to share the information; or we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Online Tutoring Job to provide a product or service to you. Online Tutoring Job will share your personal information with vendors that help us process transactions, such as charging your credit card. All vendors are required to keep your personal information confidential.
- If your parents subsidize any of your tutoring, Online Tutoring Job may share your personal information with them at their request. This may include the Instructor’s contact information, as well as information regarding any of your tutoring sessions, including but not limited to your written comments left in the post-session surveys. These companies are required to keep your information secure and confidential. Otherwise, we DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies.
- Online Tutoring Job may disclose your personal information if required by law, as part of an internal or external legal investigation or to reasonably protect someone from possible injury.
- Online Tutoring Job is committed to adhering to and remaining informed of all applicable federal and state laws relating to maintaining a compliant internet presence.
- Our cookies may contain personally identifiable information and such cookies may be shared with others to the same extent indicated above.
- Some of our vendors may serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
- When you visit our Site, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie. This Online Tutoring Job placed cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track your usage of our Site and in some cases, your e-mail address. Your e-mail address is only saved in this Online Tutoring Job placed cookie if you register with us. A web beacon allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor’s actions on a website, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased.
Links to Other Websites
Online Tutoring Job may link to other Websites. Online Tutoring Job does not make these Websites and is not responsible for what they post on their Websites. You should read all Websites terms and conditions and privacy policies before using such Websites.